Terms and Conditions
Pusat Tuisyen Asas Ilmu (Ai Tuition) reserves the rights to update/revise these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. And, we reserve the absolute right to impose the payment of deposit from students or exclude or reduce those charges if deemed necessary.
(A) Weekly Tuition Fees and Payment Policy upon Registration
- The fee structure is as follows:
- Monthly Tuition fees – payable monthly payment
- Registration fee of RM50 – a one-time payment, for new students only, made upon registration with Ai Tuition and it is non-refundable.
- Deposit of RM25 upon registration. This amount will be offset from last month’s fee if there are no debts.
- One-time Tuition fees – intensive and seminar.
- Tuition Fees must be paid by the first week of the month according to Ai Tuition Academic Calendar.
- Tuition Fees will be halved if the new student registers and start the lesson in the middle of the month (according to Ai Tuition Academic Calendar).
- Payment of fees can be made via Bank Transfer and E-Wallets. Full info is listed on go.aituition.com/payfee. Students must submit an online payment form at go.aituition.com/payfee after payment.
- Payment of fees can be also made via SenangPay. Click the “SenangPay” button to pay on checkout.
- All payment of fees is strictly non-refundable.
- Ai Tuition reserves the right to cancel any lesson at any time during the term. Ai Tuition will do its best to inform parents/guardians in advance if such a situation arises. In the event of cancelled lessons, fees that have been paid for the cancelled lessons may be refunded or credited to the following lesson(s)/month(s).
- All weekly/monthly classes are conducted as 4 lessons per month according to Ai Tuition Academic Calendar.
- A refund of the deposit can be made via https://forms.gle/1GVdnwWUKTJDoSm87.
(B) Discount Policy
- Any special prices, offers and/or discounts that may be offered are quoted for respective students and may not apply to others, unless with prior approval of Ai Tuition Management.
- Students with a special discount are not eligible for another offer.
(C) Free Trial Lesson and Enrolment Policy
- New students may opt for a trial lesson per subject before paying the tuition fee.
- A Free Trial Class on every Week 2 and Week 4 of the month, according to Ai Tuition Academic Calendar.
- The tuition fee will be charged depending on the subjects and the week/month that you confirm to start tuition.
- No registration is needed to attend the class as a trial.
- Student ID is your phone number when you request to join the Facebook group for trial.
(D) Make-up Lesson Policy
- It is the responsibility of the student(s) and/or parent(s)/guardian(s) to inform Ai Tuition if the child is to be absent from a lesson.
- The student should watch the recorded video of the lesson if the class is conducted via Facebook Live.
- Tutors are not obligated to reteach the student during make-up lessons and it will be up to the goodwill of the Tutors to assist the students during the lesson.
- In the event that the student is absent, no tuition fee refund will be given. Other than being absent on the grounds of medical reasons or official events (such as school competitions etc.) and reasonable reasons (such as the death of immediate family members etc.), students will not be eligible to arrange a make-up lesson.
- There is strictly no pro-rating and refund of tuition fees regardless of the reasons given.
(E) Welfare Policy (When the centre is open)
- The Management and Tutors of Ai Tuition will do their best to provide reasonable care to the students while they are under the care and supervision of Ai Tuition, within the premises of Ai Tuition’s centres.
- Ai Tuition is not responsible nor obligated to provide food for students. For special arrangements, parents/guardians must indicate their request during registration. Parents/Guardians will have to pay an additional food and beverage fee for their child/ward’s meals.
- In the case where a student is ill, parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted to bring the student home immediately.
- In the case of an emergency, Ai Tuition Management and Staff will provide reasonable care to send the student to the nearest clinic or arrange for an ambulance to send the student to the nearest hospital for more serious cases.
- All costs incurred as a result of any damage, injury, loss, expense or liability that may be caused to public and/or private property by the student will be paid by the parents/guardians.
- Ai Tuition reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions, the policies for payment, and the amount of the fees may be varied by notice in writing to the student and/or parents/guardians of the student.
I have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated above.
I understand that Ai Tuition will take all necessary precautions and safety measures and hereby agree not to hold Ai Tuition liable in the event of any injuries sustained as a result of accidents or mishaps. I also authorize Ai Tuition’s staff and tutors to take whatever steps necessary to obtain medical attention and treatment for my child/children in the event of illness or emergency if the parents/guardians are not contactable immediately. All the medical expenses and administrative charges incurred as a result of that shall be borne by me.
I certify that the information provided by me to Ai Tuition is true and correct and I shall inform Ai Tuition of any changes.